IMPORTANT: The following journal is intended for the use and viewing of approved persons only and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this work is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word ‘absquatulation’ has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the creation of this journal and a minimum of Microsoft software was used. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards.
Year View| Year View| Highlights| September 2006 (Month View – Displaying Summary)
September Summary – Summary for September 2006
- 22.09.2006 – Friday 22 September – Stradbroke
- I go to Stradbroke Island.
- 27.09.2006 – Wednesday 27 September – Cairns
- Bronwen & I fly from Brisbane to Cairns.
- 28.09.2006 – Thursday 28 September – Cooktown
- Bronwen & I fly from Cairns to Cooktown.
- 29.09.2006 – Friday 29 September – Home Rule & The Wallaby Creek Festival
- I attend the Wallaby Creek Festival.